If we talk about skin problems, which is the most fundamental problem that will come to your head? Acne, right? It is a pervasive and underlying problem that a majority of us are facing, have faced, or are prone to. There are so many things one needs to take care of to not trigger the acne. Especially, when you have to select the best body wash for acne prone skin.
Before getting into what should we do for acne, let us consider what causes acne? There are bacteria called P. acnes. They live on our skin without any harm. However, when there is excess oil on our skin, there are chances the oil or sebum might get mixed with dead skin or hair follicles. That is when the problem of acne occurs on our skin. To combat something, it is fundamentally important to know what causes it. When you see the cause, you can fight better and smartly.
- Top 18 Best Body Wash For Acne
- 1 – Proactive Body Cleansing Wash
- 2 – Mountain Falls Body Wash For Acne
- 3 – Neutrogena Acne Treatment Body Wash
- 4 – Dr. Bronner’s Pure Liquid Wash For Acne
- 5 – Dr. Teals Pure Body Wash
- 6 – Chic Republic Natural Acne Shower Gel
- 7 – Murad Face Wash For Acne
- 8 – Alba Botanica Acne Wash
- 9 – Humane Acne Face and Body Wash
- 10 – pHisoderm Acne Body Wash
- 11 – SAL3 Acne Bar Solution
- 12 – Derma Harmony Body Acne Bar
- 13 – Mario Badescu Acne Body Soap
- 14 – Cera Ve Exfoliating Body Wash
- 15 – Aspen Key Naturals Mud Soap Bar
- 16 – Dial Acne Body Face Bar
- 17 – Safe House Face and Body Cleansing Wash
- 18 – Puracy Organic Body Wash
- Causes Of Acne
- Certain Questions That Might Help You
Top 18 Best Body Wash For Acne
Skin specialist & Dermatologist have often assisted us in understanding the basic necessity of our skin and based on that we have selected top 18 Best Body Wash for acne prone Skin which will help you to choose the best one.
1 – Proactive Body Cleansing Wash
Proactive Body Cleansing Wash is a mild body wash which helps in sanitizing the body thoroughly. The salicylic acid in the product helps to reduce acne marks quickly. This Proactive Wash purifies the dirt from the skin and helps in opening the pores of the skin.
Prevents blackheads, whiteheads are the critical function of this body wash. The mild wash helps in excellent exfoliation of the dead cells and results in a smoother, softer skin steadily. Proactive Body Cleansing Wash is suitable for any skin types, including men and women of any age.
- Mild wash
- For any skin type
- Both men and women can use it
- Good for exfoliation
- Purifies skin from impurities
- Helps to give you smoother and healthier skin.
- Body wash gives you a refreshing body cleansing effect.
- An expensive product as compared to the other similar products.
2 – Mountain Falls Body Wash For Acne
Mountain Falls Body Wash for Acne is a complete formula for your acne prone skin. The cleansing wash steadily fights against the breakouts due to the salicylic acid present in the body wash. This body washes for acne is very refreshing due to the presence of natural grapefruit extract in it. The foaming body wash is a brilliant product which can fight with the acne-pimples effectively without causing any dryness. The best aroma of this product can you give you a refreshing experience and is dermatologist tested product for everyday use.
- Good for acne prone skin
- Salicylic acid content
- Natural Grapefruit extract
- Foaming Wash
- Dermatologist tested
- Good for everyday use
- The Mountain Falls Body Wash is suitable for treating acne pimples on any part of your body
- This product never keeps your skin dry.
- An expensive product
- Mountain Falls Body Wash can cause a harsh effect on a few skin types
- The smell of this body wash is not that great.
3 – Neutrogena Acne Treatment Body Wash
Neutrogena Acne Treatment Body Wash is no one cleansing body wash recommended by the dermatologist. Especially suitable for the dry skin, the refreshing aroma of Neutrogena body prevents the skin from breakouts of the skin. It fights fantastically against the pimple situated in any parts of the body.
The clear micro technology present in the body wash penetrates the deepest skin pores and removes the excess oil from there. Hence, it works excellent in treating acne or pimples correctly without causing any dryness. Neutrogena Acne Treatment Body Wash has natural pink grapefruit extract, Vitamin C, and Salicylic acid as the main ingredients. The oil-free Neutrogena Body wash never clogs any skin pores. The mild essence of the body wash can give you a pleasant energizing experience without any dryness of the skin.
- Cleansing body wash
- Dermatologist tested
- Good for dry skin
- Grapefruit, vitamin c, salicylic acid content
- No clogging pores
- Mild fragrance
- A fantastic product which helps to get a smoother and acne free skin
- The pleasant mild aroma is also one of the reasons to opt for this product.
- This product entirely stops any skin breakouts brilliantly after a few washes.
- Before using the product for severe acne, you should consult a doctor. It might not work good in treating severe acne in a few cases.
4 – Dr. Bronner’s Pure Liquid Wash For Acne
Dr. Bronner’s Pure Liquid Wash for Acne is tea tree oil based liquid formula for acne-prone skin and constant dandruff problem. The versatile concentrated product gives you a smoother, softer skin after every wash with it. The organic ingredients like olive oil, coconut, etc. help to hydrate the skin and removes dryness effectively.
Dr. Bronner’s wash is a vegan product which contains no harmful preservatives. This liquid wash has been certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program. The mild natural body wash helps your skin to glow and serves as a cleansing agent for all parts of your body brilliantly.
- Tea Tree Based
- Acne Prone skin
- Good for dandruff problem
- Organic ingredients like olive oil, coconut present
- No preservatives
- Good cleansing agent
- Bronner’s Pure Liquid Wash can give you a younger radiant skin
- This body wash fights against acne and dandruff amazingly without causing any dryness
- The natural ingredients like coconut act as an excellent moisturizer for the skin.
- For a few skin types, it has resulted in redness or burnt.
5 – Dr. Teals Pure Body Wash
Dr. Teals Pure Body Wash is a skin, caring friend who helps in complete detoxification. The soap based product fights against the skin dirt and removes the toxins. The main ingredients of Dr. Teals Pure Body Wash are Epitome salt, Aloe Vera, Ginger, Clay, Shea butter, and Vitamin E. These essential ingredients keep the moisture of the skin and fights against acne. The Ginger and clay content gives you a refreshing mild aroma and also keeps the skin soft. The pleasing body wash is suitable for both men and women.
- Epitome Salt, Aloe Vera, Ginger, clay content
- Shea butter and Vitamin E present
- Skin acne
- Mild aroma
- Soft skin
- Men and women
- Using Dr. Teals Wash is sweet and soothing care for your skin
- It gives you a refreshing calm showering experience.
- The smell of the ginger- clay is not as good as it claims.
6 – Chic Republic Natural Acne Shower Gel
Chic Republic Natural Acne Shower Gel is charcoal formulated a detoxing solution for your body. The gel based body wash can transform your skin and body into better level quickly. It is different from other products due to the presence of active charcoal in it. These charcoal particles help to detox the skin thoroughly. Coconut is also another main ingredient, helps in eliminating impurities and dirt from the skin. Both Charcoal and coconut help in removing dead cells without clogging the pores.
The Chic Republic Natural Acne Body Wash also works brilliantly as an exfoliating agent and moisturizer of your skin. The Aloe Vera content helps in maintaining the hydration level of the skin reduces the skin burn or rashes and soothes the skin effectively. To get a young, radiant skin, you can opt for this product without any second thoughts. It contains all organic products and no paraben. The body wash is suitable for all skin types, including men and female.
- Charcoal based
- Gel form
- Detoxes body
- Aloe Vera content
- No paraben
- All skin type
- Men and women
- You can get a soft, radiant skin by using the Chic Republic shower gel.
- The natural ingredients help to fight against dryness and acne excellently.
- In a few cases, the Chic Republic might not detoxify the skin toxin completely.
- The consistency is not good
7 – Murad Face Wash For Acne
Murad Face wash for Acne is an excellent cleanser for acne treatment on your skin. It helps to remove the body breakouts and reaches the deep skin pores effectively to provide soft skin. The main ingredients of the product are Glycolic, Salicylic acid, which prevents the skin breakouts. The green tea extracts present in the formula helps in soothing the inflamed skin.
Murad Face wash for Acne is vegan and can transform a dead, dry skin to better skin. It is dermatologist tested and paraben free product.
- The glycolic, salicylic acid present
- Soft skin
- Exfoliates dead skin
- No paraben
- Dermatologist tested.
- Murad Face wash for Acne can help in keeping the moisture of the skin intact
- Provides a smooth, clear acne free skin easily
- Not the right product for sensitive skin. If you want to use for sensitive skin, then consult a doctor before.
8 – Alba Botanica Acne Wash
Alba Botanica Acne Wash is an oil-free total scrubbing solution for your body and face. The organic ingredients of the Alba Botanica contain 2% salicylic acid, which fights effectively against the acne and pimple. Alba Botanica Acne Wash is a plant-based, non-comedogenic formula which is derived from the bark extracts of the willow tree.
As a scrubber, this product helps to remove all the toxins and dirt from your skin. An instant glow without any dryness can be felt after using this product. The plant-based body and face wash when gently massaged on your body cleanses every part nicely without clogging pores and any skin irritation.
- Good scrubber
- Suitable for face and body
- Salicylic acid content
- Bark extracts of willow tree content
- No irritation
- Helps as a cleanser for dry skin
- An everyday bathing routine body and face care formula is Alba Botanica Acne Wash
- The Alba Botanica Acne Wash works on acne and pimple without causing any irritation/dryness on the skin.
- For super sensitive skin, the product might not be suitable. Refer to a doctor before.
9 – Humane Acne Face and Body Wash
Humane Acne Face and Body Wash is a nonfoaming solution for killing the harmful bacteria, treating acne, and saving the skin from any breakouts. Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) is the main ingredient in this body wash. This product is strictly not suitable for sensitive skin.
The Humane Body Wash helps to clean the dirt of the skin without any breakouts also fights against whiteheads and blackheads. Any redness or skin cysts can also be treated well with this product. Humane Acne Face and Body Wash are pure and vegan without any paraben or SFS.
- Kills bacteria
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10% content)
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- Fights against whiteheads and blackheads
- No paraben or SFS
- Fights effectively against acne by killing the bacteria
- Any skin problems can be dealt with (breakouts, skin cysts).
- Not suitable for sensitive skin. The benzoyl content can create irritation and redness in sensitive skin.
10 – pHisoderm Acne Body Wash
pHisoderm Acne Body wash is a medicated solution (no dye/alcohol) works excellent against acne or pimples. The gel based pHisoderm Acne Body wash has a superb balancing technology. This balancing technology helps the product to fight against the acne without causing any skin tightness/dryness. The gentle body washes soothe your skin nicely and give protection from germs.
Main ingredients of pHisoderm acne body wash are 2% salicylic acid, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile. This natural ingredient helps in calming the skin and maintains the hydration level. The product has a mild rejuvenating fragrance present in it. pHisoderm, as discussed, can fight with any acne in any of your body parts (back, neck, shoulder, chest).
The dermatologist has tested this subtle body wash, and thus, the body wash is suitable for men and women both. pHisoderm acne body wash helps in maintaining the ph level of the skin brilliantly without clogging any pores of the skin. To get healthy, beautiful skin, you can opt for pHisoderm Acne body wash.
- No dye or alcohol
- Balancing technology-induced
- Salicylic acid, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile content
- Suitable for men and women both
- Dermatologist tested
- An overall good body wash which can transform your skin into a glowing softer skin
- The product works well in keeping the moisture count intact in your skin
- Expensive product as compared to other similar products
11 – SAL3 Acne Bar Solution
SAL3 Acne bar solution contains salicylic acid (3%) sulfur (10%) as its prime ingredient. The SAL3 soap protects your skin from acne, dandruff, and oily skin. It works wonderfully over itchy, smelly scalp and body. The keratolytic and antifungal action of the SAL3 soap prevents the skin from any fungal infection. The soap contains no fragrance and has a natural aroma which can give you an incredible bathing experience. The soap forms lather which can condition your skin to a reasonable extent and calms the skin from any irritation. It is a dermatologist recommended product for skin problems like eczema, dermatitis, etc. The soap can be safely used on pets as well.
- Salicylic acid (3%) sulphur (10%) content
- Keratolytic and antifungal
- Natural Aroma
- Forms lather
- Dermatologist tested
- Helps in Eczema and Dermatitis treatment
- The soap works well on acne removal of different body parts including back, butt cheeks.
- SAL3 acne bar can also help in blemishing the discoloration of your skin.
- The product has a pungent smell
- In a few cases, the product has not been able to eradicate pimple or acne at all.
12 – Derma Harmony Body Acne Bar
Derma Harmony Body Acne bar contains sulfur and salicylic acid, which eliminates pimple and acne wonderfully. The soap-based solution is fighting against different skin problems like dermatitis, excess oily skin whiteheads, etc. The Derma Soap also helps in blemishing the scars and rash marks on your body smoothly. This soap can be used as a good body cleanser and moisturizer for the skin. It can be a friendly product for your everyday showering routine.
The Derma Harmony soap is safe and can be used on children’s skin as well. Few other ingredients like coconut, glycerin, etc. are found in this soap which helps in hydrating the skin well.
- Sulfur and Salicylic acid content
- Treats acne
- Other skin problems treatment as well
- Blemishes scars
- Everyday body wash
- Can be used for children
- Coconut and glycerin content
- You can quickly get clean and acne free skin with the daily usage of the Derma soap.
- If it is used more times in a day, there is a possibility of your skin getting dried up, and you might experience skin peeling
- This product is not suitable for broken skin.
13 – Mario Badescu Acne Body Soap
Mario Badescu Acne Body Soap is made up of organic fruit extracts, namely papaya and grapefruit. The organic Mario Badescu Acne Body Soap helps in disintegrating the dead cells of the skin and thus gives a softer, smoother skin quickly. The other essential ingredient of the soap is Ginseng extract; this works as a rejuvenator.
The oats dust present in the Mario Acne body soap can calm any irritation caused on the sensitive skin. You can experience a gentle shower with a pleasant aroma, mild exfoliation with the Mario Badescu Acne Body Soap every day. This organic soap is highly recommended for oily and troubled skin types.
- Fruit extract base
- Papaya and Grapefruit
- Ginseng content
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Useful for oily and any troubled skin types
- Everyday soap
- Good aroma
- Any part of your body (back, chest, lower hips, etc.) suffering acne or pimple can be well treated by this soap
- A right exfoliating agent for your skin
- Hydrates the skin and can give you smoother skin.
- The product doesn’t smell right.
- In a few cases, skin acne has also transformed into red bumps and breakouts.
14 – Cera Ve Exfoliating Body Wash
Cera Ve Exfoliating Body Wash is a fragrance-free solution with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6 II). The ceramides present in the product works as a skin protector. The MVE Technology induced in the Cera Ve Body wash provides long-lasting moisture to the skin. The body wash is exceptionally beneficial for dry and rough skin.
Salicylic acid is another essential ingredient in this product, which works as a skin exfoliator. The Salicylic acid after exfoliating also smoothens the rough skin, and the Niacinamide works as a cooling agent all over the skin.
The Cera Ve Exfoliating Body wash is a mild product without paraben and fragrance. The gentle body wash contains no harmful minerals, and it never clogs any skin pores. According to the dermatologists, this non-comedogenic product has no dryness effect on the skin; instead, it cleanses the dry, bumpy, rough skin thoroughly.
- Ceramide content 1, 3, 6 II)
- MVE technology-induced
- Works for dry and rough skin
- No paraben, or fragrance
- Dermatologist tested
- Gentle in nature
- No pore clogging
- Tiny ingrown hair bumps on the skin can be treated well by using the Cera Ve body wash.
- Healthy glowing skin can be derived by using this Cera Ve Exfoliating Body wash easily.
- In a few cases, the Cera Ve product has resulted in dehydrated skin after usage
- There are a few skin problems like keratosis, which can’t be treated. For these skin issues, please consult a dermatologist before using the product.
15 – Aspen Key Naturals Mud Soap Bar
Aspen Key Naturals Mud Soap Bar is an organic soap which is formed with the sea minerals of Israel. It is a vegan product containing natural oils like sunflower seed oil, Shea butter, etc. The Mud soap bar firmly reaches the skin pores and fights against the acne and restores the excessive oil of the skin. Due to the presence of the mud clay and charcoal, the soap bar is dark grey.
Aspen Key Naturals Mud Soap Bar can be an excellent everyday soap for all parts of your body even it can be used for beard shaving. The product is suitable for all skin types, including men and women. Soap Bar contains therapeutic essential oil fragments of eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemongrass.
The organic Aspen Key soap works fantastically on preventing anti-aging, exfoliation of the dead skin cells, and hydrating the skin cells. The profound cleansing effect of the soap helps in improving the blood circulation of the skin, and you can get the smoother radiant skin without any marks/irritation quickly. Apart from acne, chemical free soap is also used for skin problems like eczema, psoriasis.
- Contains sea minerals of Israel
- Good for men and women
- Essential oils enriched
- Chemical free
- Mud and clay content
- Grey in color
- Suitable as an exfoliating agent and skin conditioner
- An all-purpose solution for your skin and body/
- Soap bar can help you to get smooth, soft skin quickly.
- Aspen essential soap works great in preventing your skin from acne, eczema, psoriasis.
- Helps to reduce the fine lines, wrinkles.
- It can also be used as a foaming beard shaving soap.
- In a few skin types, it can result in a breakout or rashes.
- The smell is pungent and odd
16 – Dial Acne Body Face Bar
Dial Acne Body Face Bar is a glycerin-based cleansing bar for your face and body. The soap bar unclogs pores safely and removes excess oil from your skin quickly. The mild Dial acne body wash nourishes your skin smoothly without causing any adverse rash or irritation. Dial Acne Body Face Bar is dermatologist recommended a safe product which can reduce any blemishes efficiently and effectively. The glycerin content helps you to get an oil-free skin whereas the salicylic acid present in the soap fights against the acne.
- Glycerin based
- Nourishes skin properly
- Unclogs pores
- Dermatologist tested
- Fights against acne
- Soft acne free complexion can be easily derived by using the Dial Acne Body Face Bar.
- A safe product that treats acne well, giving you a healthy skin.
- Consistency is greasy.
- The soap might not work for a few over sensitive skin care, especially for back acne treatment. Please consult a doctor before in such cases.
17 – Safe House Face and Body Cleansing Wash
Safe House Face and Body cleansing Wash is like a face and body detoxing everyday wash. A fantastic natural product without any chemicals, Safe House Face and Body cleansing Wash works brilliantly for acne treatment, clearing the skin from dirt, lowering the excess oil and safe skin healing. The activated charcoal, bentonite clay present in this vegan cleansing wash helps in smooth exfoliation of the dead skin. The pure Aloe content in the Safe House Face and Body cleansing Wash soothes the skin. Safe House Face and Body cleansing wash also have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial nature due to the presence of natural coconut extracts in it.
Safe House Face and Body cleansing Wash contain few essential oils like lavender, rosemary, etc. The function of this essential oil is to prevent the skin from any scars or rashes. Both men and women can use safe House Face and Body Cleansing Wash.
- An Everyday wash
- No chemicals
- Activated charcoal and bentonite clay present
- Aloe Vera
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Coconut extracts
- Suitable for men and women
- Amazing cleanser
- Safe House Face and Body cleansing Wash help in detoxing the skin thoroughly.
- The soap fights against acne without leaving any dryness over the skin.
- Blackheads and blemishes on the skin can also be cured by using this cleansing wash.
- This product is not suitable for all skin type (it may result in breakout/acne).
- The smell is not as high as compared to other similar product.
18 – Puracy Organic Body Wash
Puracy Organic Body Wash is a nontoxic completely natural body shower gel. Coconut is the main ingredient in this product, which produces luxurious foam and deeply cleanses the body. The presence of clinical-grade moisturizer helps in balancing the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated for a long time. Puracy Organic Body Wash is non-toxic without any sulfate content, suitable for all skin type, including sensitive skin for all men and women.
Pink Sea salt is another vital ingredient in the Puracy Organic Body Wash, which balances and decontaminates your skin steadily. Your family, including your children and pets, can get healthy, smoother skin with the regular use of the mild Puracy Organic wash.
- Removes toxins from the body
- Shower gel
- Children and pets friendly
- Clinical grade moisture technology
- No sulfate
- For all skin types
- Pink sea salt present
- Puracy Organic body wash is a complete cleanser for the whole family including children and pets
- Helps in treating the dry super itchy and sensitive skin nicely.
- Might not work for super sensitive skin and result in dryness. Refer to a dermatologist before using the Puracy Organic Body wash.
- An expensive product.
Causes Of Acne
Let us take a look at the leading causes of acne so that you can know what exactly must be considered to choose the best body wash for acne.
The entire reason a pore can get clogged is because of the oily skin. You could have oily skin due to numerous reasons; it could be because you have hyperactive oil glands that produce a lot of oil and causes excess oil on the skin. It could be because of stress too. Skin and stress go hand in hand. If you are too stressed, it might start reflecting on your skin. The tension could be evident in the form of oil, which could cause clogged pores.
As mentioned, P. acne lives on our skin. It does not cause any harm to our skin in solidarity. It can only lead to acne when it reacts on a clogged pore. Bacteria mixes and gets stuck on the clogged pore or as it is commonly called a plug and then causes the breakouts on the skin in the form of acne. If pores are clean and closed, the acne can be curbed.
The oily skin is terrible and leads to acne prone skin because of clogged pores. Oily skin releases sebum, which mixes with the dead skin cells or hair follicles. This causes the formation of a plug. Bacteria that live on the skin gets stuck on the cap and further leads to acne.
Your fight against acne is your fight against the pores that have been caused by excess oil. When choosing washes for acne, be it body wash or face wash, it has to be equipped with components to fight acne. Not just that, it should also have ingredients that reduce acne problem altogether. Let us take a look at all the factors that should be considered to buy the best body wash for acne
Moisturizing is a crucial requirement. The body wash should contain moisturizing components. Oily skin is also a result of dehydration, which means the skin lacks natural moisture. If the skin is moisturized well, it will eventually show signs of improvement. If your body wash moisturizes the skin while cleaning it, that will necessarily mean a win-win situation for your skin care. Moisturizing leads to skin feeling relaxed and is less prone to breakouts. Choose a moisturizing body wash.
Oily skin attracts dirt, impurities, grime, and more bacteria. The more you exposed the skin is, the more the risk of drawing the external harmful toxins. A body wash comes in contact with your body daily, and if it can clean it, then your purpose is almost served. Body wash must have all the antibacterial ingredients such as tea tree oil which are natural and still have the properties to clean the dirt, dead skin cells, and bacteria from the body.
The body wash should have natural ingredients. If your skin is prone to acne, using a body wash instead of body soap is better. It is supposed to be better because the soap contains ingredients that cause drying of the skin and also irritated the skin. Use a body wash (or antibacterial soap) with natural ingredients like tea tree oil, green tea, and licorice root extracts. These will work on your skin externally and internally and help prevent the breakouts naturally.
It is essential for a body to wash to unclog pores. If the pores are cleaned and closed, that will reduce the problem of acne altogether. The pores on your body need healing, and they can be healed if your body wash contains the right ingredients to unclog the pores. This will eventually reduce the problem of acne from the skin and improve skin health. If there are no unclogged pores, there will be no plugs attracting acne.
Whatever you apply on skin, always consider skin type. The product should be friendly to your skin. The primary job of the product should be that it should suit your skin and take care of it. Body wash should always be bought in line with your skin type. If you have dry skin, oily skin, patchy skin, or sensitive skin, the body wash should be chosen accordingly. It should not react adversely on your skin and definitely should not aggravate the problems of your skin. For acne prone skin, you would need a moisturizing and mild body wash.
This is a must. Don’t make your choice based on money. Skin health should not pay the brunt later because you chose a cheaper body wash. Choose a reliable brand that can guarantee that there will be no adverse effects. A good brand comes with assurance, and that makes it less risky. You can be ensured that you will be served what has been stated if the brand is good. Always choose the best body wash for acne from a good brand.
Acne makes skin sensitive and exposed to harm. If you have breakouts all over your body, chemicals can harm you more. They can react adversely on the acne and make it worse. Since you need acne not to spread or become worse, choose a body wash that has no chemicals or minimal chemicals. Say no to sulfate and paraben and make an organic choice. Both these chemicals cause the skin harsh and exposed to reactive skin. Let your skin breathe freely without any chemical exposure.
Make salicylic acid, your friend. This chemical is an excellent chemical and the one that has been made especially for your acne prone skin. It is a very effective exfoliator that does not harm the acne at all, in fact, helps to reduce it. Choose a body wash that has salicylic acid as an active ingredient. This would make sure your body is clean and also combat ready to fight any more eruptions or breakouts. It also helps to reduce the current acne and blemishes.
No Side Effects
The simple advice using a small sample pack first. Maybe you have researched the product, but not thoroughly, perhaps the brand is new, maybe a friend has asked you to use this product. In either of these cases, you are not sure about the outcome. So use a sample pack to check if it affects your skin in any harmful way. It is an effective and smart way to test a new body wash. No one can zero down on the perfect product without trial and error, so no issues should come later.
Benzoyl Peroxide is another fundamental chemical recommended by the dermatologist. It has been advised as a medication that works on acne. It is a good chemical. So if your body wash has Benzoyl Peroxide as an active ingredient, then that’s not an all bad thing. It is a medication that works on acne, prone skin. You want the body wash to work on your acne so it should contain ingredients that work on acne. Take note and make Benzoyl Peroxide your best friend. Be assured that there is no over dosage of anything.
Acne leaves red and raw marks on the skin. These marks if touched or scrubbed, can directly lead to new acne unless we have some control. This control would be in the form of relaxing and healing properties of the body wash. All the acne marks need to be treated with tenderness and not the harsh toxins. Ensure that your body wash has healing and relaxing properties that will calm the red acne down. If it can ease your acne, it is an ideal body wash for you.
Your shower experience should be akin to a spa. You should come out with your skin feeling rejuvenated. Your body wash should have spa properties and mild exfoliators to restore skin health. Oily skin attracts dirt and germs; these can be rubbed out only with the help of gentle exfoliators. If the dust and microbes continue to say, it would increase the acne and spread it around the body. So, the best pick is to have mild exfoliators in your body wash.
These are the things that you need to keep in mind before purchasing the best body wash for acne. However, there are certainly bound to be more questions, acne being such a common problem. There are a couple of issues that we are already aware off, and we plan to answer those questions as below.
Certain Questions That Might Help You
Can Body Wash Work On Bacne?
Bacne, for those who are unaware, is acne on the back. When you have breakouts on end, it is called as bacne. It is a pervasive problem, and everyone has had it. Yes, body wash is meant for an entire body. If you choose a good body wash that includes salicylic acid, it will help you a lot with your bacne. There are other things coupled with a body wash that will help:
- Try spot treatment like lemon juice over your back
- Wear clothes that don’t press them down continuously
- Don’t let it let sweaty
I hope these extra tips will make you make the right choice and lead a healthy life.
Can Body Wash Be Used On The Face?
No. Please do not use the body wash on the face. Our face has more sensitive skin as compared to our body, and the products are made keeping that in mind. Body wash will be a bit harsher on the skin as compared to face wash. So applying that on your face, you are exposing your face to chemicals which is not advisable. Your skin can dry out, and for those with acne prone skin, this might be the trigger you don’t need.
Are There Any Acne Treatments To Start With?
If you have severe acne issues, you might want to see your dermatologist. However, if you have frequent breakouts that are not huge in number, there are natural acne treatments that you can use after you have checked with your dermatologist. You can use a body wash or cleanser that contains benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Use the body wash once daily, and there are more than known chances to have acne reduced.
These were some of the common questions, and we have answered them to the best of our ability. There can always be more question, please remember as long as you follow the points mentioned, it should be okay. There shouldn’t be any issue in reducing and healing acne.
Your skin is not going to change overnight and not definitely without constant efforts. Everything needs efforts, and so does skin. Care for your skin, research, and read to make a conscious choice and stick to it diligently. Ensure to change the option should it backfire or not work nicely. We all learn through bumpers and hurdles. Don’t be disheartened with them. The skin has a lot to offer; trust yourself and seek it.