With the climatic and global conditions today, skincare is a full-time job. You need to help your skin and take care of it even when you are sleeping. As a matter of fact, a lot of dermatologists and beauticians believe that night creams are very friendly and can help you a lot. The requirements from a night face cream are different, and so are its uses. If you need a 24*7 care for your acne prone skin, it is time to check for the best night cream for acne prone skin.
- Top 10 Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- 1 – L’Oreal Paris Hydro Balm Face Night Balm
- 2 – Neutrogena Wrinkle Free Age Repair Hyaluronic Serum
- 3 – Cetaphil Hydrating Rich Hyaluronic Acid Based Night Cream
- 4 – Retinol Night Moisturizing Face Cream
- 5 – Eve Lom Night Intensive Cream
- 6 – Cera Ve Face Moisturizing Night Cream
- 7 – Yeouth All day Moisturizing Face Cream
- 8 – Tree To Tub Gentle Night Cream
- 9 – Burt’s Bee Hydrating Intense Night Lotion
- 10 – Eucerin Mild No Redness Night cream
- Best night cream for acne prone skin buying guide
- Benefits Of Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Factors To Consider Before Choosing The Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Frequently Asked Questions For The Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
Top 10 Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
Salon experts have often helped us in acquiring knowledge about the requirements of our skin and with their recommendation we have selected top 10 best night cream for acne prone skin which will help you to choose the best for your skin.
1 – L’Oreal Paris Hydro Balm Face Night Balm
The moisturizing balm specially designed for matured super dry skin. Dry, dead skin cells can be hydrated well for long 48 hours. The light cream is non-sticky, hence does not melts off quickly. For the coarse skin cells, the rich ingredient of the night cream penetrate well and keep them moisturized and provides strength. Skin elasticity and suppleness is maintained at peak. Helps to reduce acne and pimples effectively. Safe for everyone, including sensitive skin as it has been allergy tested by the dermatologists and contains no paraben. Regular usage of the night balm can relief, you from dry skin.
- Moisturizing cream
- Hydrates skin cells well
- Suitable for all types of skin including sensitive skin
- Fights against acne, pimples or marks
- No paraben found
- Allergic tested
- Dermatologist recommend
- Everyday use cream
- Helps in improving skin texture
- Matured skin can be comfortably plumped up and get you moisture filling face.
- Young, radiant skin can be achieved
- Amazingly works on dry or super dry skin in all seasons especially in winters
- Nice and thick consistency
- The essence is delightful.
- Few matured skin types have faced the difficulty with super drying out skin after applying the cream.
- The night balm has resulted in greasy feeling on the skin
- Very few sensitive skin users have experienced rashes after applying this cream. It is always recommended for the sensitive skin type, to consult a doctor before using any beauty product.
2 – Neutrogena Wrinkle Free Age Repair Hyaluronic Serum
Manufacturers have developed the serum with retinol. It works like magic on every woman’s skin. Weightless texture helps to stay for a longer duration. Amazingly works on reducing the fine lines and wrinkles by absorbing the extra oil from your face. The primary function of retinol is to fight against all the anti-aging symptoms nicely and blurs out all the dark spots. In case you are suffering from acne or pimples, this night cream is beneficial. Presence of glucose content helps in maintaining the skin texture brilliantly. Whereas the hyaluronic acid improves the skin texture and rejuvenates each skin cells. As a result, you get a radiant, flawless skin quickly.
- Retinol based
- Fights against fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens the skin including eye area
- Absorbs extra oil
- Hydrates skin well
- Active cream for your skin care routine
- The serum helps to keep your skin supple
- Excellent anti aging cream
- Easy to blend
- Keeps your skin moisturized for a long time
- Few matured skin have opined the cream can make your skin healthy but does not seems much effective on wrinkles.
- The aroma is not that pleasant
- A bit expensive for your budget.
3 – Cetaphil Hydrating Rich Hyaluronic Acid Based Night Cream
A protection skin formula which can firmly strengthen your skin cells. Hyaluronic acid and proactive vitamin complex blended well in the composition to give you smooth, flawless skin. Helps to hydrate your skin for a long duration. According to the dermatologists, it is safe, and everybody can use it. Non-comedogenic and contains no fragrance at all.
The non-greasy texture of the night balm doesn’t melt your make up. The presence of olive extracts can work against your dead cells and rejuvenate your skin health.
For sensitive skin, you can easily apply the cream as it never results in clog pores. It can fight against the pimples, acne, dark spots well. Manufacturers have developed this beauty cream to prevent your skin from over-drying.
- Skin-strengthening cream
- Moisturizes well
- Non-comedogenic in nature
- Hyaluronic acid-base
- Presence of olive oil and proactive vitamins
- Dermatologists tested
- Non-greasy, lightweight
- Never clogs any pores
- Does not result in skin dryness
- Many Retin A users have claimed it to be an excellent cream for their skin.
- Moisturizes easily without resulting in pores block
- Beautiful texture and consistency of this night balm. You can use very less on your skin to get a glowing face.
- Few users have complained about no fragrance present in the cream
- Greasy and messed up residue was found in some cases.
4 – Retinol Night Moisturizing Face Cream
A brilliant beauty cream is comprising of Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, and Green Tea for all skin types. Retinol percentage present is 2%, and it does wonder on all the anti-aging symptoms like fine lines, wrinkles, etc. The formula works great for moisturizing your skin cells and provides a bright skin texture. Production of collagen is increased, which can prevent your skin from pigmentation. This night cream is suitable for all skin types and is deprived of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
Green tea can benefit your skin from unwanted pimples and acne properly. Vitamin E can protect your skin from free radicals and fine lines. You can use this beauty night cream every day to get a rejuvenating glowing skin. Few other essential ingredients present in the face cream are Aloe Vera jojoba oil etc.
- 2% Retinol present
- Other ingredients like green tea, vitamin E, Hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, etc.
- Improves skin texture and skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types
- No dye and parabens
- Fights against acne, pimples, fine lines instantly
- An everyday cream for all
- You can get a smooth brightening skin. With continuous usage for a few days, you will start getting better results
- Redness, dark spots can also be treated well. You will begin noticing these spots blurring away smoothly
- Tightens the skin effectively and removes the anti-aging symptoms
- Few skin types have faced breakouts after using the product
- According to some customers, the eye area was dried up rapidly.
5 – Eve Lom Night Intensive Cream
It is a plant-based natural formula for your unruly skin. Consists of wild indigo seed extracts. These seeds can break down the cortisol. So even if you go out every day for college or work; you never have to worry about any skin damage caused due to the environment. In case you feel your skin has been dried out or red patches are noticeable, you can opt for this beauty treatment. It firmly deep cleanses your skin cells, produces Beta Endorphins, which can heal your disturbing skin instantly.
Presence of a strong tripeptide in the formula helps to fight against the anti-aging lines. Other essential ingredients like Shea butter, Squalene, hyaluronic acid, and Aloe Vera are also found in the composition. Intense hydration is provided to the skin cells by producing a suppleness effect. An overall soothing skin cares for your make up routine.
- Botanic extracts present
- Wild indigo content
- Prevents skin from environmental damages
- Healing night moisturizer
- Fights against anti-aging symptoms
- Shea butter, Squalene, hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera in the composition
- Skin texture improves finely
- Amazing skin care product
- Smoothens the skin
- Helps to fight against the fine lines and wrinkles effectively
- Aloe Vera presence can also be helpful for minor cuts or bruises on the skin
- It is way more expensive as compared to the other night creams available in the market
6 – Cera Ve Face Moisturizing Night Cream
Dermatologists strongly recommend the skin renewal cream for all skin types. Consists of natural circadian to give your rough skin considerable protection from any damages. When you start using it every night for a few days, you will end up getting a softer skin texture. Presence of essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II – and peptide complex reaches the deep skin pores and hydrates well for long hours. It is safe for all skin as it contains no fragrance. Usually lightweight and non-greasy texture, hence never melts off from your skin. Non-comedogenic in nature and fights against the acne/pimples effectively. The mildest skin formula can be applied every day without fail so that you get a radiant young skin gradually.
- Dermatologist recommended
- Suitable for all skin types
- Consists of ceramides (1, 3, 6-II –
- Presence of peptide complex
- Hydrates well
- Mild skin care cream
- Dry skin can be well treated as the night cream moisturizes the skin very well.
- An extensive soothing serum for your skin care routine
- One of the overpriced beauty creams
- Few customers have opined the night balm can absorb moisture well, but when applied on the eye area, it causes watery or teary eyes.
7 – Yeouth All day Moisturizing Face Cream
The weightless hydrating night cream which can soothe and moisturize your skin cells brilliantly. Rejuvenates dead skin cells and results in radiant skin. All natural ingredients are the essential components of this solution. Snail extracts and hyaluronic acid have been blended well to treat dull, unruly skin better. It also helps in collagen production effectively, which again results in skin tightening.
Other essential ingredients like green tea work fantastic against anti-aging lines, peptides gives you a nourished young skin. Safe for all skin types starting from oily, average, combined to sensitive skin.
- Moisturizes skin cell
- Skin tightens
- Snail extracts and hyaluronic acid content
- Suitable for all skin types
- You can get a healthy nourished skin if you start using it every day
- Effectively works against the dark spots, acne, pimples and fine lines/hyperpigmentation
- Few dry skin type users have experienced extreme dryness after applying this night cream
- Some customers have opined though the product helps in hydrating the skin cells but does not entirely remove anti-aging lines from the skin.
8 – Tree To Tub Gentle Night Cream
It is perfectly designed with retinol, vitamin, and plants extracts to rejuvenate your dead skin amazingly. Combination of vitamins like (B5, C, E – with hyaluronic acid gives you smooth skin with a great glow. Plant extracts like cucumber, Aloe Vera, Rosewater etc. can firm your skin and heal if any scars or bruises found on the skin surface. A brilliant moisturizer which can maintain the ph balance of your skin. Non-comedogenic in nature and it fights against all the acne, pimples or fine lines beautifully. Easy to blend and is safe for all skin types, including both men/women.
- Retinol, Vitamins present
- Hyaluronic acid found
- Suitable for all skin types
- Both men and women can use
- Moisturizes well
- Non-comedogenic in nature
- The smooth texture of the cream can give you soft, flawless skin
- Works amazingly under eye cream for dark circles or against fine lines
- Affordable price
- Few skin types have experienced breakouts after using this moisturizing cream
- The smell of the cream is not that great
9 – Burt’s Bee Hydrating Intense Night Lotion
It is a non-greasy light night cream which has been designed to nourish your skin by restoring hydration for a long time. Dermatologists have recommended this moisturizing lotion safe for all skin types. Natural and is deprived of parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum. Presence of Clary Sage helps to fight against all the anti-aging lines of the skin. The skin texture can be improved firmly and results in flawless young skin.
- Night lotion
- Hydrates skin well
- Dermatologists tested
- Safe for all skin types
- Free from parabens, phthalates or petrolatum
- Clary Sage present
- Young flawless, smooth skin can be achieved
- Beautiful and pleasant aroma
- You can get refreshing skin care by using this cream
- No greasy residue is formed after application
- Easy to blend with the skin
- Few combined sensitive skin users have experienced burning issues after applying the night cream
10 – Eucerin Mild No Redness Night cream
It has been formulated as a calming moisturized skin care formula, especially for the sensitive skin types. We all face challenges like redness or dark spots after applying anything on our delicate skin. Hence the manufacturers have discovered the relieving light skin lotion to remove all such redness easily without forming any skin irritation. Dermatologists have tested the beauty product and claimed it safe. A mild cream which can hydrate your skin brilliantly. Non-comedogenic in nature and successfully lightens the acne or pimples of your skin.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Dermatologists tested
- Removes redness or red patches
- Mild and gentle
- Fights against acne and pimples
- Safe product
- Dryness of your skin can be treated well.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation of your skin, and you can derive a healthy nourished skin easily
- Few sensitive skin users have faced burning sensation after applying this cream
- Some customers have opined the skin texture has been worsening after using it.
Best night cream for acne prone skin buying guide
During the day, the main concern all of us have is how to keep our skin protected from the external factors. In this, we don’t get to improve the skin and help it heal. While the day creams help with ensuring the skin is not harmed any further, the night cream will work on your skin to make it better and stronger so that the problems are solved right from the root cause.
Benefits Of Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
For your acne prone skin, during the day you use acne sunscreens to protect the skin from the sun and also use the best salicylic acid face washes to clean your skin and avoid dark spots, but do you take care of your skin during night time? The night cream is beneficial for your skin in many ways, let us discuss how the best night cream for acne prone skin can help you get better skin:
Using moisturizers for acne is extremely important as they keep the skin hydrated. Your acne-prone skin needs intense hydration and even during the night. A good night cream will provide intense hydration to your skin overnight and make it look fresh in the morning. Hydration is also crucial for people with oily skin, so don’t deprive yourself of moisturizing the skin in any case.
A night cream is light and caring. It is apt even for people with sensitive skin. All you need is to choose a light cream which has no harsh chemicals and contains the soothing natural elements which help your dull skin to be nourished and hydrated over time. Using night cream helps the skin to relax and soothe it after the avalanche of products used on it during the day.
The flow of blood through your skin has a direct impact on how you look. You will have a flourishing and enriched skin and look if the circulation of blood is proper. A good night cream facilitates an adequate flow of blood and makes your skin glow. You will feel your skin getting better and your persistent skin problems, like acne, reducing gradually.
The whole point of skin care is to help skin feel better and relaxed. With the hustling life, we forget to pamper our skin and hence it leads to skin problems which start showing on our face in many ways. Pamper and nourish your skin using a night cream and help it feel cherished. A well taken care of skin always looks good and is not prone to problems.
With so many external factors affecting the skin, the skin is also aging at high speed. You will have cakey skin, wrinkles, and fine lines on the skin if it is not rested well and moisturized. The night cream helps in the generation of collagen in the skin, which eventually helps to act as an anti-aging agent and prevents your skin from aging fast.
An acne prone skin is a home for clogged pores. The larger the pores you have, the more will be the chances of acne eruptions on your face. Buying a correct night cream can help you close the pores and reduce the chances of acne on your skin. It will moisturize the skin and close the clog pores so that new acne cannot be formed.
Acne is majorly caused to people who have oily skin as excess oil leads to clogged pores. Choose an oil-free night cream which moisturizes your oily skin and helps to keep it hydrated. Night creams also help to tame down the excess oil by providing the nourishment to the skin. Use the best night cream for acne prone skin as it will help the skin to get rid of excess oil.
Factors To Consider Before Choosing The Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
There are lot many options in the market, and you need to access all options and decide based on the below factors which would be the best night cream for acne prone skin. Let us discuss these facts in gist to give you an idea about how you must choose your cream:
Brand And Quality
Your skin is sensitive and reactive, do not subject your skin to anything harsh, unwarranted, or risky. Choose the cream of a good brand that can ensure good quality. Saving money by buying something that is less cost wise, but quality compromised will lead to severe skin issues. Be cautious while choosing the brand.
Anything you apply on the skin should be in line with your skin type. The cream must be favorable for your dry skin or oily skin type. The best bet is to choose a cream that suits all skin types. It will be least harmful, and there will be no chances of side effects. Always make a standard choice which does not harm your skin in any way.
A night cream comes in many combinations based on the components of the night cream. You need to choose the best night cream for acne prone skin based on what you need to achieve from it. If you need moisture and softness, choose a cream with Shea butter in it. If you need something healing and hydrating, choose green tea as your ingredient. Especially for acne, there are medicated hyaluronic acid creams which work the best overnight.
Try and choose a cream that is made naturally and contains all natural ingredients. You don’t need chemicals working on your skin while you sleep. Choose natural ingredients like green tea, which will work on your skin and tone down the free radicals which can harm your skin by the reactions they cause. Natural cream will also be best if you have sensitive skin.
Your skin needs a formula which works overnight to generate new cells and collagen in the skin. This will make the skin better from within and fix skin problems. Choose a night cream that has an excellent cell turnover, and that causes more cells to be generated in your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions For The Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
While the article covers everything related to night creams, there are sure to be questions which you guys can have. Every new thing is worthy of being skeptical towards so we will answer these questions for you and assure you of the safety and importance of the night cream.
Yes, choose a night cream which has ingredients that work on reducing acne and preventing the recurrence of the same. The night creams help to minimize the large pores, which in turn helps to reduce the acne on your skin. While the night cream moisturizes your skin overnight, if you choose a night cream, especially for your acne, then it also helps to heal acne.
Most night creams are generally very thick and greasy. With this density, there are chances that the cream might clog pores. However, there is a solution to this. You will need to choose a cream that is oil-free and chemical-free. A light, hydrating cream will not harm your pores in any way. It might help to minimize the enlarged pores.
Both night cream and day cream have different purposes. A day cream is thick, greasy, and meant for protection against external factors while a night cream works on your skin within. The specific use is also based on skin exposure. When something is made with such precision, it is not advisable to mix and cause any combination reactions.
No. A night cream is meant for moisturizing, hydrating, and nourishing your skin. Night cream moisturizes your skin and helps to generate the cells so that skin improves from within. Such creams do not hurt your skin, at all. As a precaution, check all ingredients before buying so that you can identify any product your skin might not be suitable to.
All the above points should give you a gist of how you can find your best night cream for acne prone skin and what all you need to be aware of. Take note of the pointers and decide what will suit your skin needs. The crux of all skin care is to provide the skin with what it needs, and once you do that, half your problems will be solved.